Online Accounting software Built for your business
Why Zoho Books is the preferred accounting software of businesses
Features at a glance
Keep the money coming in with Zoho Books. Send estimates, convert to GST invoices, and get paid online, on time.
- Create retail invoices in seconds
- Chase payments easily with payment reminders
- Give your customers online payment options and get paid faster
Stay on top of your payables and know where your money is going. From vendor bills to expenses, Zoho Books makes managing payables easy.
- Create and send purchase orders
- Upload expense receipts
- Keep track of the payments you've made
Capture the goods and services you offer and quickly add them to your transactions.
- Keep track of inventory levels at all times
- Set reorders point and replenish stock when it gets low
- Organize your inventory with vital information like SKU, cost, and stock on hand
Set up your bank account and automatically import your transactions to your accounting software.
- Skip data entry with automatic bank feeds
- Set up rules to categorize your banking transactions for easier reconciliation
- Make and collect payments directly with partner bank integrations
Keep track of time spent on projects and effortlessly invoice your customers for your work.
- Manage multiple projects easily
- Create invoices directly from projects
- Track unbilled hours and expenses
Get all your contacts in one place for easy communication.
- Collaborate with your clients through the client portal
- Let your vendors self-manage their transactions with you through the vendor portal
- Securely store customers' payment information to automatically charge them for recurring transactions
Zoho Books supports 50+ business reports to help you get better insight into your business health. From Profit and Loss statements and Inventory Summary reports to GST reports, Zoho Books offers all the reports required to run your business smoothly.
- Schedule reports and email them to yourself or share them with your team
- Get a business overview with your custom dashboard
- Customise reports and filter the data further for better insights
Keep your business GST compliant
GST treatment for items and contacts
Zoho Books lets you associate HSN/SAC codes with your goods and services and record the GSTINs for contacts at the time of creation. The next time you generate a transaction, the corresponding information is auto-populated.
GST in transactions
Get a grip on your taxes with Zoho Books. From place of supply to GST levied on goods and services, display all relevant details in your bills and invoices so your transactions meet the Government mandates.
e-Way bills for consignments
Create e-Way bills from within your accounting software. Zoho Books automatically detects transactions that require e-Way bills and helps you capture the e-Way bill information in your invoices and transport copies.
On-time returns filing
File your GST returns directly from Zoho Books. Your accounting software will automatically calculate your GST liability and enable you to push transactions to the GST portal and file returns directly.