Network & server performance management
Easy, powerful, scalable management of your entire network, from a single console
Network and Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Network and data center infrastructure management software for large enterprises, service providers, and SMEs
- Automated workflows, intelligent alerting engines, configurable discovery rules, and extendable templates
- Plug-ins for network change and configuration management, IP address management as well as network, application, database, virtualization, and NetFlow-based bandwidth monitoring
- Easy-to-use interface gets you up and running quickly
Integrated Network, Server, Traffic & Config. Management
- OpManager Plus provides real-time monitoring of the status, availability, health, and performance of all network devices for both physical and virtual servers through various protocols.
- It supports NetFlow, sFlow, cFlow, J-Flow, AppFlow, FNF, IP FIX, and NetStream to help you drill down to the root level of traffic and effectively manage bandwidth.
- It helps to automate device backup changes and provides detailed information on all your network devices and their configurations.
- OpManager Plus extends support to your firewalls by collecting, analyzing, and archiving log data. It also manages IP addresses and switch ports easily.
Network Traffic Analysis and Bandwidth Management
- Traffic and security analytics and bandwidth monitoring tool provides real-time visibility into network bandwidth performance
- Collects and analyzes data about who is using network bandwidth and what it is being used for
- Enables early detection and faster troubleshooting of network slowdowns, QoS and SLA issues, security anomalies, and more
- Supports Cisco technologies and is Cisco-compatible (NetFlow, IP SLA, WAAS, and Medianet)
Network Configuration Manager
Network Configuration Management
- Web-based, multi-vendor network change, configuration, and compliance management (NCCM) solution
- NCCM services provided for switches, routers, firewalls, and other network devices
- Integrated solution for automating and controlling the entire life cycle of device configuration management
- Single, centralized GUI for managing configurations, controlling changes, ensuring compliance, and automating tasks
Switch Port and IP Address Management
- Discovers, scans, and manages IP addresses in an enterprise network
- Maps each switch port to its connected device, down to its physical location
- Identifies and blocks rogue systems and devices before they penetrate the network
- Backs up the startup and runtime configuration files of Cisco routers and switches
- Monitors and analyzes the real-time network bandwidth usage of any SNMP device
Website and Server Monitoring
- Monitor end-user experience of your web applications and websites from 50+ locations worldwide
- Displays public status pages for your APIs about your service
- Monitor applications and web service performance from locations close to your customers
- Complementary to ManageEngine Applications Manager, which monitors end-user experience from within the data center
Server and Application management (On-premises)
- Comprehensive application management software that gives deep performance insight into complex, dynamic environments; Reduce troubleshooting time and improve performance of your business-critical applications
- With out-of-the box support for 100+ applications spanning physical, virtual, and cloud environments, enterprise application management has never been easier.
- Detect performance bottlenecks early, identify root cause quickly, and resolve issues proactively before they affect end users
- Unlike other application management tools , with Applications Manager know exactly how your users experience your applications with the help of real user monitoring; Ensure that the performance of your applications are seamless and service delivery is uninterrupted.
- Get capacity planning and trending insights about the performance of your applications to help plan for business expansion and stay ahead of competition at all times.